lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

I want to be an English teacher!

My main goal in life right now is becoming an English teacher! I love the language, and I'm sure that I would love to teach it! In primary school I was an average student, but that changed when I started the E.S.O. back in 2007. I started to get very good grades without effort, just doing my favorite things (playing some good ol' videogames, listening to Rock music and reading websites 100% in English).
To be honest, I still have to improve my oral skills, but in the writing department I'm pretty good. I have a lot of vocabulary and I love to translate stuff.

Well, I'm finishing Bachillerato, and hopefully in June I'll be able to get into English Filology. University, I'm ready!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar! :)